Stray Kids dominated charts at home and abroad with their new EP “Rock-Star,” according to JYP Entertainment on Monday.
The band’s eighth EP topped iTunes top albums charts in 32 regions, as did lead single “Lalala” on top songs charts in 37 regions. The main track debuted on Spotify’s daily top songs global chart at No. 26.
The mini album became a million-seller on the day of its release and sold over 2 million units in two days, becoming the eight-member act’s third consecutive album to hit the milestone.
The music video for “Lalala” logged 20 million views on YouTube in record time, and amassed over 30 million views in three days.
Separately, Stray Kids are to appear in NHK’s year-end music show, “Red ＆ White Year-End Song Festival,” along with Le Sserafim, Seventeen and NiziU.
Itzy earns gold US certification with ‘Wannabe’
- 6 outgoing ministers ‘strong candidates’ for general elections: ruling party
- KGC wins minister's award for IP management
- [Coffee Klatch] Unique mugwort tea latte paired with flower cakes, dango
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- US rejects NK's 'double standard' claim on Seoul's satellite launch
- Jeonju offers self up as destination for fall reading retreat
- LG Electronics to bolster local strategies, B2B push to widen gap with Chinese rivals
- [Life In Korea] Delivering 'taste of life' via street art